|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 60 GRAM
meat on bone
washed & soaked for 30 minutes
3-4 medium / 400g
2 medium / 250g
peeled & halved
4 medium / 300g
1¼ cups / 250g
10 medium / large
3-4 tablespoons / 2 lemons
1 ½ cup / 250ml
Shan Memoni Biryani
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat one cup ghee/oil and fry onions until light golden.
- Add meat, garlic, ginger and stir fry for a minute. Add Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 3-4 cups water, yogurt and potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and lemon juice. Stir and remove from heat.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice.Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread three quarter boiled rice in a pot and pour cooked meat curry over it. Then spread the remaining rice over the meat curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining ½ cup oil/ghee and pour over the rice. Turn the rice from bottom to top to mix at few places. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.