Meat 500 gm
Onion 3 medium/300 gm (finely sliced)
Tomato 1 medium (finely chopped)
Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
Ginger 1-2 tbsp
Oil/Clarified butter 1 cup/175 gm
Shan Gosht Masala 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil/clarified butter add meat, ginger, garlic and shan goasht spice, fry for a few seconds.
2. Now add onion and fry more for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add tomato and 2 glass of water cover lid and cook till meat tenderize.
4. Then fry on high blaze till oil comes out.
5. Fry further for a few minutes.
6. Then add 1 to 1-1/2 cup water and mix.