Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cumin, Coriander, Brown Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Garlic, Ginger. Dehydrated Dill Leaves
Green lentil ¾ cup (rinsed and soaked)
Pink lentil 3 tbsp (rinsed and soaked)
Onion 1 large (sliced)
Garlic 10 cloves (rough chopped)
Tomato 1 (chopped)
Green chilies 6-8
Soya leaves 1 tsp (chopped)
Bay leaves 10
Oil/ghee ¼ – ½ cup
Shan dal masala 2 tbsp
1. Heat half quantity of oil/ghee and stir fry onion until transparent.
2. Then add shan dal masala and garlic.
3. Add lentils, tomato, soya leaves, green chilies and 2 cups water.
4. Cover and cook on slow flame until lentil soft.
5. Heat remaining oil/ghee and fry bay leaves for 1 minute.
6. Then pour over cooked lentil; cook couple of minutes and remove from heat.
7. Serve with roti, naan, rice and along onion rings.