|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 50 GRAM
cubes with bones
washed & soaked for 30 minutes
Oil / Ghee
Punjabi Yakhni Pilau
STEPS OF COOKING
- In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
- Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full tea cups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
- In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
- Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
- Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the pilau.