Ingredients: Salt, Aniseed, Coriander, Starch, Glocose, Garlic, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Monosodium, Glutamate, Citric Acid, Red Chilli, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Caraway Seed, Bay Leaf, Artificial Flavour, Mace, Nutmeg, Amorphous, Silicon Dioxide
Meat (beef/mutton/chicken) 1 kg
Basmati Rice 4-1/2 cups or 750 grams (soaked till 20 mins)
Onions 3 or 200 gm
Yogurt 3/4 cup or 175 gm (whipped)
Green chilies 4-5 (full)
Ginger 2 tbsp (ground)
Garlic 2 tbsp (ground)
Oil/Ghee 1-1/4 cup (250 ml)
National Pulao masala 1 packet
1. For boil: Take meat and 6 glass of water (4 for chicken).
2. Add Pulao masala and boil it on low flame till it gets tender (There should be 4 glass of water left till it gets tender).
3. Fry onions in oil/ghee till it becomes light brown and take out half of it.
4. Fry: Then add ginger, garlic, green chili and yogurt and fry for 5 minutes on medium flame.
5. Cook: Add stock and rice and cook it on medium flame
6. When water is about to try then cook it at full flame for 5 minutes and then 10 minutes on low flame.
7. Serve: Delicious pulao is ready.
8. Decorate it with fried onions and serve it with raita and salad.