- Jam-e-Shirin is a delightfully refreshing pleasant tasting and efficacious syrup made from distillates of natural herbs
- Jam-e-Shirin serving size in 800 mml/27.4 Fl.oz, Made in Pakistan by Qarshi Industries
- The Qarshi Jam-e-Shirin has a delicious, exotic and sweet herbal taste, primarily of rose and sandalwood
- You may add this syrup to taste in water or milk to prepare a refreshing drink according to your personal preference.
- You can also drizzle the Qarshi Jam e Shirin syrup over desserts or ice cream to add a rich exotic flavor.
A tasty, refreshing and efficacious drink. Not a single drop of water is used during its preparations.
It is prepared from pure distillates (Araqiyat). Jam-e-Shirin satisfies thirst and is wholeheartedly refreshing.
After drinking Jam-e-Shirin, one does not feel heaviness of the stomach. Jam-e-Shirin retains its taste, efficacy and usefulness in all season.
The Qarshi Jam-e-Shirin is a rose flavored cordial or syrup which may be used to prepare a thirst quenching and cooling drink.
It may be mixed into water or milk or drizzled over deserts or ice cream.
The ingredients used to make the Qarshi Jam-e-Shirin are mostly natural herbs, ensuring that this syrup is free of any adverse side effects.
When used as topping, it enhances the taste of ice-cream, fruits, cake, yogurt and other desserts.
It can also be enjoyed with a splash of lemon in chilled water or with milk as Doodh Jam-e-Shirin.