|10 Mins||20 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 1 ½ kg (large pieces)
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Oil/ghee as required (for fry)
National Broast Masala 1 packet
1. Apply 1 tbsp national salt and lemon juice on chicken pieces and keep for 3-4 hours.
2. Coat chicken nicely with national broast masala and keep in fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Coat again in national broast masala.
4. Fry chicken in hot oil on slow heat until chicken golden and tender.
5. Delicious chicken broast is ready. Serve with French fries and national chilli garlic sauce.